Moraine Lake - Banff National Park

September 25, 2014

Moraine Lake, one of my favorites. I think I can´t tell anything about this lake you just need to see the pictures, it´s an amazing view, of course the pictures show something of their beauty, if you can see it with your own eyes, the view will take your breath away. Amazing view, amazing day. This day we ate at Eddieburger, the food was delicious, you can see the pictures below, I ate the eddie´s famous veggie burger (chickpeas and vegetable patty, jalapeño jack cheese, fresh tomatoes, cucumber, sundried tomato mayo and heritage blend lettuce on a whole wheat bun and sweet potatoes fries) for my bf he built his burger so i don´t remember what kind of burger was, I just remember the animal in his burger jaja bison, poor bison.
I want to come back to paradise, but for now I´ll see the pictures again and again.

Este es uno de mis lagos favoritos. Si ves las fotos te puedes dar cuenta de lo hermoso que es, las fotos muestran un poquito de lo hermoso que está, si ves este paisaje con tus propios ojos te quedarás sin aliento. Asombrosa vista y un genial día. Ese día comimos en eddieburger, puedes ver las fotos mas abajo, para mi pedí una hamburguesa vegetariana, estuvo muy rica la verdad y mi novio construyó su propia hamburguesa a si que no recuerdo que era lo que tenía lo único que me acuerdo es que comió bisonte, pobresito bisonte. Quiero regresar a ese hermoso lugar, pero por ahora solo veré las fotos una y otra vez.




























You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Síguenos en fb